Online Access agreement Addendum
Addendum to Online Access Agreement (Electronic Disclosures)
This Addendum to our Online Access Agreement (Electronic Disclosures) (this "Addendum") is deemed to be a part of the Online Access Agreement between you and us.
|"Account"||means those of your accounts (whether one or more) designated by you when you enroll in the E-Disclosures Service as accounts with respect to which you wish to receive E-Disclosures.|
|"Account Agreement"||means the written agreement and all related disclosures you were given when you opened your Account.|
|"Compliant Equipment"||means a computer (i) on which is installed (A) web-browsing software capable of processing 128-bit SSL encryption (such as Internet Explorer version 6.0 or higher and Firefox version 2.0 or higher) and (B) Adobe Acrobat® Reader (version 6.0 or higher), (ii) which has a functioning Internet connection, and (iii) on or from which you can securely save or print E-Disclosures|
|"Disclosures"||means all notices (such as notices of changes to this Addendum and the Online Access Agreement and disclosures (such as Periodic Statements) we are required to give you under the Online Access Agreement and applicable law.|
|"Electronic Banking"||means our Telephone Banking, Online Bill Payment, and Online Banking services, as more fully described in the Online Access Agreement.|
|"Email Address"||means the address you provide to us when you enroll in Electronic Banking and to which we will send E-Disclosures.|
|"Enrollment Screen"||means the window in which this Addendum is electronically presented for your review.|
|"E-Disclosures Service"||means delivery of E-Disclosures to you.|
|"E-Disclosures"||means the Disclosures we will give you in electronic form after you complete your enrollment in the E-Disclosures Service.|
|"Periodic Statements"||means those statements that identify activity (such as debits and credits) to your Account which we must make available to you under applicable law.|
|"We", "us", and "our"||means Security Bank of Crawford.|
|"You" and "your"||means the individual or joint owner of the Account who requests enrollment in the E-Disclosures Service.|
Even though you are an Electronic Banking customer by virtue of your acceptance of the Online Access Agreement, you will not be enrolled in the E-Disclosures Service until you click the "I Accept" button at the bottom of the Enrollment Screen. You may then designate your Account by clicking on the checkbox next to each of your accounts with us that are eligible to receive E-Disclosures.
When you click "I Accept" on the Enrollment Screen you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of this Addendum. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you will also have agreed that:
- You have requested that we make E-Disclosures available to you. This means we will send a notice to your email address each time a Disclosure is available for viewing and a link to Electronic Banking, where you may view, save, and/or print E-Disclosures for your records. E-Disclosures will remain available online for up to twelve months after the date they were made available to you.
- You are responsible for maintaining a valid Email Address and you will notify us each time you change your Email Address so that we may continue to send E-Disclosures to you. You may change your Email Address at any time by any of the methods identified in Section 7.
- If we are unable to deliver email to you due to an inaccurate Email Address and we are unable to contact you to get a correct Email Address, your E-Disclosures will be mailed to your physical address of record and your enrollment in the E-Disclosures Service will be canceled.
- Except as expressly provided in this Addendum, your participation in the E-Disclosures Service does not change your rights and obligations related to your use of Electronic Banking or your Account, as described in the Online Access Agreement.
- When any provision of the Account Agreement or the Online Access Agreement includes a time period stemming from your receipt of an E-Disclosure from us, such time period shall start or end, as applicable, on the date that we send to your Email Address a notice that an E Disclosure is available for viewing (provided, that, if such email is undeliverable, such time period shall start or end, as applicable, on the date that we deliver paper Disclosures to you as provided in Section 3(c)).
- If this Addendum is inconsistent with any of the terms and conditions contained in the Online Access Agreement or the Account Agreement, the terms and conditions of this Addendum shall control with respect to the E-Disclosures Service.
- After your enrollment in the E-Disclosures Service becomes effective, you will no longer receive paper copies of Disclosures except (i) in the case of undeliverable email, (ii) in the case you with-draw your enrollment in the E-Disclosures Service, and (iii) upon your express request, as described in Section 6.
- E-Disclosures will be made available to you as Adobe PDF files. You will need "Compliant Equipment" to access, retain, and print a PDF file.
- You agree that the first time you log on to Electronic Banking after you receive notice of a change to this Addendum or the E-Disclosures Service shall constitute your agreement to such changes.
If at any time, you wish to withdraw your consent to receive E-Disclosures, you will need to contact us by any of the methods identified in Section 7. Disclosures issued after we receive your withdrawal and have a reasonable time to act on such notice will be mailed to your physical address of record.
We reserve the right, upon notice, to amend or restrict the conditions of your participation in the E-Disclosures Service from time to time, including enlargement or restriction of services available through the E-Disclosures Service. We will make available to you electronically a copy of any amendments when required by applicable law. We have absolute discretion to make the E-Disclosures Service available to you and reserve the right to terminate this Addendum and your access to the E-Disclosures Service without notice, in whole or in part, at any time, including but not limited to when you have not logged in to use Electronic Banking for over 180 days.
If you would like to receive a paper copy of a Disclosure, please contact us by any of the methods identified in Section 7. You agree that we may charge to any of your Accounts the fee identified in the Schedule of Fees associated with your account each time we send you a paper copy of a Disclosure.
You may contact us by email from within the Electronic Banking interface, by calling (254) 486-0003 or (866) 557-9819, or by contacting us at 6688 North Lone Star Parkway, Crawford, Texas 76638.
When you click on the "Accept" button, you will have electronically signed this Addendum. Your electronic signature indicates your consent to be bound by the terms of this Addendum and to receive E-Disclosures and your acknowledgment that you have Compliant Equipment which will enable you to view, save, and print PDF files. If you select the "Decline" button, your enrollment in the E-Disclosures Service will be discontinued, you will not be enrolled, and you will not receive E-Disclosures.
To access this website your Internet Explorer needs to be updated.
To get the best possible experience and added internet security using our website, we require you to upgrade your current web browser or install another web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.
Just click on the icons to get to the download page.